Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are…
Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect Tomorrow.
One day I shall dig my nails into the earth,
or bury my face in my pillow,
or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky
and want, more than all the world, your return.
- Mary Jean Iron

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What Works For You Freezer Edition

Does your freezer look like this?  Or, more importantly, does it not look like this?  How do you keep a freezer so it's not an act of courage to open it, let alone actually take something out of it?  I'm about at the end of my rope.  Help!

I'm embarrassed to add that we have another fridge/freezer and full size freezer in the garage, but this is the one that gets used day in/day out and it's a MESS.  If you have any tips, I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

I wish I had some miracle to share...unfortunately we have two fridge/freezers AND a full size 'deep freezer' that are all PACKED! :/

Eileen said...

Sorry, I'm of no help either! I have a bottom mount freezer on the fridge that is always a pain to get anything from.
And then there is the freezer in the basement...ugh!

Every six months or so we go through it and toss a bunch of stuff but it doesn't last long. Maybe someday I'll get to the point where I buy what I need for the week and won't need the freezer. Ha!

Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...